Yoga Teachers Training Course(YIC)
Join this to teach and spread the spirit of Yoga for a better world!
This course consists of the following the subjects which transforms the students could able to learn yoga and provides the platform to teach the yoga individually. This is a certified course from VYASA University,Bengaluru.
The course presents a practical approach to classical Patanjali Astanga Yoga and Hatha Yoga practices of including Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Relaxation, Kriya and Meditation.
WHY JOIN YIC ?
- Making Yoga a Socially Relevant Science: As a professional Yoga instructor, you would have an opportunity to impact the lives of many people on a daily basis through Yoga based lifestyle modification. You can inspire and motivate many to lead their lives with right habits, mental conditioning and stress-free life.
- Add Sadhana to your Practice: Students come to class looking for guidance, but they also give back to you (as the teacher) an incredible amount of energy and insight. Teaching is a powerful way to deepen your own practice and understanding of yoga. This is the only profession you are paid to take care of your own health as each session can add to your well being.
- Earn a Good Salary: Years ago, most yoga teachers hardly earned enough to get by; but today teaching yoga can make you financially comfortable.
- Live and Breathe Yoga: Doing Yoga will enable you to understand and have a healthy lifestyle. There’s nothing more powerful than having a positive peer group, and for many this often leads to a remarkable change in your personal health and lifestyle.
- YIC course has been specially designed so that within three months of time, a person feels capable, comfortable and sufficiently knowledgeable to be able to teach yoga, in a practical manner for working class people and house makers also.
- The YIC course introduces the concept of right way of living, which can be easily translated, into their lives.
Age Group: 18 to 60 years
Eligibility: Intermediate or 10+2 education
Course Duration: 3 Months
Timings:Everyday from 5:30 A.M to 6:30 A.M
Note: 2 weekends full day sessions direct practice for Kriyas and teaching techniques practice
Venue: Manavata Yoga Center, Sri Tower, KPHB 7th Phase, Hyderabad-72
|Concept of yoga:
Introduction to yoga
Principles of teaching
|Theory and practice of yoga Asana:
24 classical asanas.
|Anatomy and physiology:
|Meditation and chanting:
Devotionals songs (bhajan)