MAHE Summer Camp For Children
Residential Camp: (Manavata University, Kothakota):
- 10 days from 15th April 2019: Residential for boys
- 10 days from 4th May 2019: Residential for Girls
Venue: Manavata University, Natavalli-Pamapuram road, Kothakota Mandal, Wanaparhty dt., Telangana
Note: Accommodation, Vegetarian healthy food will be provided at Ashram for full time batch
Venues: (Part time camp)
- Manavata, Sri Tower, KPHB 7th phase, Hitech city road, Hyderabad
- Manavata Ashram, Lolla, Rayavaram Mandal, East Godavari dt., AP
- Manavata Vijayawda, near Benz Circle
Contribution: All courses are run solely on the basis of contributions by volunteers who successful leaders and teachers to guide gives their time to share inspiration with their guest lectures. Sessions are free for some selected deserved students (underprivileged), who are willing to take school level leadership for our 1 year Samskara Vidya program for school. Students from private schools who can afford need to pay their own costs during their camp.
GUIDELINES FOR THE PARENTS
Since we are trying to combat the onslaught of last culture of violence And selfishness with our ancient culture in ashram atmosphere in this Campus based on the teachings of great Swami Vivekananda, we request To co-operate with us in making ‘OUR’ children the founders of better world by adhering to the guidelines given below:
- Children Should come with simple dresses. No Jeans or Hi-Fi dresses please.
- No shoes – only chappals. Because their movements take place
within the campus only.
- Parents / Others not to phone to their wards.
- Children also not to phone to parents during the camp. However,
In case of any important matter, the teachers will contact the parents
On behalf of the children.
- PARENTS / GUARDIANS ARE REQUESTED TO INFORM US BEFORE THE START OF THE COURSE IN CASE THEIR WARDS HAVE ANY PHYSICAL / MENTAL PROBLEMS TO AVOID ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING THE PRACTICAL SESSIONS PARTICULARLY.
- Please Do Not send the Cell Phone & Cameras.
- No food items / No junk foods / No plastics / no toxic Chemicals
- Be on time.
Bring: Only 3 pairs of white or light colour cotton dresses, 1 tower, 1 blanket, 1 water bottle, 1 lunch box, 1 torch light, tooth brush, natural tooth powder, natural soap or konkudu kaya podi, coconut oil, comb.
Part time camp Schedule:
- 45 min: Yoga & meditation: sound mind, sound body
- 30 min: Krida Yoga / memory games: Mind power and alertness
- Healthy eating and relax
- 30 min: Karma Yoga: volunteering and seva
- 30 min: Story telling and workshops
- 30 min: Inspirational discourses by guest lectures
- 30 min: Spoken English / communication skills
- 30 min: Happy Assembly arts preparation
Residential Camp Schedule
||5am – 6.am
|Cooking & Gita Study /Chant
||6 am – 7:15am
||7.15 am – 8.00 am
|Karma Yoga / Vana seva / Natural farming
||8.00 am – 9am
|Wash / clean
||9 am – 10 am
||10.00 am – 11.00 am
|Pranayama & Cooking volunteering
||11.00 am – 12.00 am
||12.00 noon – 1.00 pm
|DRT/ Cartoon / Story /Library / Quiz
||1.00 pm – 2.00 pm
||2.00 pm – 3.30 pm
|Happy Assembly Preparation
||3.30 pm – 4.30 pm
||4.30 pm – 5.00 pm
|Games & fresh up
||5 pm – 6 pm
|Bhajan & cooking
||6 pm – 7 pm
||7 pm – 7.30 pm
|Happy Assembly / Gita study / meditation
||8 pm – 9 pm
||9 pm – 9.30 pm
|Lights off: going for rest / sleep
Register: via email email@example.com to join sessions or get register the below form. (Contact: 9966673111)