Health is a state of complete physical, mental, social and spiritual well being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
- It means adequate body weight, height and circumference as per age with acceptable level of vision, hearing, movements, acceptable levels of pulse rate, blood pressure, respiratory rate,chest circumference, head circumference, waist hip ratio.
- It means The body structure and functions confirming to laid down standards within the range of normal development and functions of all the systems.
- Mental health is defined “as a state of well being in which the individual realized his or her own abilities, can scope with normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully and is able to make a contribution to his or her community”.
- A mentally normal person has the ability to mix up with others, he/she makes friendship, behaves in a balanced manner, keeps himself tidy, well oriented to time, place and person and environments
- He is cheerful and happy and enjoys life with a purpose and he thinks positively and has normal development and contributes fully and is useful and productive to society and nation.
Social well begin:
- It is the third dimension of health. It means ability of a person to adjust with others in his social life, at home, at work place and with people.
- Essentially social well being includes inter-relation and interaction of human beings. Social wellbeing is a composition function of income level, literacy, occupation and working conditions marital harmony, institution of a family, social groups and have good cultural and behavioral patterns of the society.
- Social well being can be measured on scale by taking in to consideration of indicators like income, literacy and occupation
- Always be in blissful, harmony, peace and happiness
- leading purposeful life with high morals and righteousness
- Ability to have self control and lead in the path of Self-realization without any distractions and temptations