Yoga an ancient but perfect science, deals with the evolution of humanity. It is integrated development of man: physical, mental and emotional. is a discipline that enables man to actualize his potential to the fullest extent through self-culture and self-education. It expounds certain techniques and methods that would enable man to have union with the self(the Divine).The constant practice of yoga helps in developing the virtues of humanity and peace of mind, which ultimately enable man to have a peaceful and cordial relationships with others.
Yogic Asanas are meant to tone up the internal organs of the body and to revitalize the working of the endocrine glands. On the other hand, physical exercise are meant to built muscles of the body. Yogic Asanas ensure better health, where as physical exercises provide good physique. However, Yogic Asanas and physical exercise can be practiced simultaneously.
Modern-day science confirms that the practice of yoga has tangible physical health benefits that include improve brain function and denser bones, as well as immune health, improved nervous system functioning and strength.
Yogasans are techniques to bring about very deepest to different parts of body. This is achieved by performing the postures.
Tri means three.kona is an angle.In the final posture a body looks like a triangle.
- This asana improves leg muscles,strength and ankles and foot,stretches all vertebrae and maintain health of the spinal cord.
- Reduces fat around the waist line,stimulates the abdominal organs and improves digestion.
Bhujangasana means cobra.The final postures resembles a cobra with its hood opened.
- This Asana keeps the spine elastic and strong.
- It helps expanding thoracic muscles.
- Reduces the abdominal fat.Improves digestion and bowel movements.
- It helps in curing all types of backaches.
Salaba means locust or a grasshopper.
- This Asana increases the flexibility of lumbar region.
- It tones up the pelvic region,thighs and kidneys.
- Reduces excess fat in buttocks.
Those suffering from slip discs get relief from this posture.
Hala means a plough.The final pose resembles a plough.
- Back muscles,vertebrae and lumbar nerves are stretched and toned up.
- It activates the thyroid gland.
- It is beneficial indigestion,gastritis,constipation and liver disorders.
- Activates warms up,lightens the psycho-physiological system.
yoga means to unite,nidra means sleep and asana means pose.
- It relives in stress, fatigue & relaxes your mind.
- Sleeping Yogi Yoga pose stretches and strengthens your hamstrings, hip flexors, calves and spinal muscles.
- It gives you the benefits of both meditation and half sleep.